Eoptolink offers SFP+ 16G, SFP 16G fibre channel transceivers that are SFP compliant. This fibre channel transceiver solution supports high-speed serial links over multimode optical fiber at signaling rates up to 14.025 GBd.
Using the 2-wire serial interface defined in the SFF-8472 MSA, these 16G fibre channel transceivers provide real-time temperature, supply voltage, laser bias current, laser average output power and received input power.
Compliant with Small Form Pluggable (SFP) Multi Source Agreement (MSA) mechanical and electrical specifications for LC Duplex transceivers, ANSI Fibre Channel transceiver for FC-PI-5 and FC-PI-2 gigabit applications.
- Compliant to Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive
- DWDM ER, CWDM ER, LR and SR models.
- Diagnostic features per SFF-8472 “Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers”
- Real time monitoring of: Transmitted optical power; Received optical power; Laser bias current; Temperature; Supply voltage
- SFP Plus Mechanical forfactor
- Wide temperature and supply voltage operation (-0°C to 70°C) (3.3 V ± 5%)
- Transceiver specifications per SFP (SFF-8074i) Multi-Source Agreement and SFF-8472 (revision 10.0)
- 14.025GBd Fibre Channel operation for FC-PI-5 1600 M5E-SN-I, FC-PI-5 1600-M5E-SN-I, FC-PI-5 1600 M5F-SN-I
- 8.5 GBd Fibre Channel operation for FC-PI-4 800-M5-SN-S, 800-M6-SN-S and 800-M5E-SN-I
- 4.25 GBd Fibre Channel operation for FC-PI400-M5-SN-I , 400-M6-SN-I and 400 M5E-SN-I
- Link lengths at 14.025 GBd: 125m with 50µm OM4, 100M with 50µm OM3, 35m with 50µm OM2, 15m with 62.5µm OM1
- Link lengths at 8.5 GBd: 21m with 62.5µm OM1, 50m with 50µm OM2, 150m with 50µm OM3
- Link lengths at 4.25 GBd: 70m with 62.5µm OM1, 150m with 50µm OM2, 380m with 50µm OM3
- Link lengths at 2.125 GBd: 150m with 62.5µm OM1, 300m with 50µm OM2, 500m with 50µm OM3
- LC Duplex optical connector interface conforming to ANSI TIA/EIA604-10 (FOCIS 10A)
- 850 nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) source technology
- IEC 60825-1 Class 1/CDRH Class 1 laser eye safe
- Enhanced EMI performance for high port density applications