Eoptolink GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) Stick , EOLS-GN-25-D and EOLS-GN-35-D a GPON ONT in an MSA SFP package. The GPON Stick provides a pluggable GPON interface for FTTx and wireless backhaul applications with a compact size and lower power consumption. Any standard Ethernet SFP switch port can simply convert to a GPON ONT port and interconnect to an existing GPON network with the insertion of this module. It is built in compliance with ITU-T G.984 specifications, an industry standard which defines GPON access networks.
The GPON Stick provides a pluggable GPON ONU interface for networking equipment with an uplink SFP receptacle enabling these devices to be deployed in GPON networks for FTTx, business services, and wireless backhaul applications. The hosting devices include Ethernet switches, routers, wireless base stations, Ethernet demarcation devices, remote DSLAMs, home gateways and other customer premises equipment.
- GPON ONU in SFP MSA Footprint
- Integrated GPON ITU-T G.984 MAC
- Compliant to FSAN G.984.5 Specifications
- TC Layer GEM encapsulation mode
- OMCI support per ITU-T G.988
- 1.244Gbps, 1310nm Burst Mode Transmitter
- 2.488Gbps, 1490nm Continuous Mode Receiver
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant
- Operating Case Temperature Standard: 0C~+70C